We believe in getting the most out of our apparel - and sometimes that means repairing damage. We are pleased to offer our repair program to all US, EU and Canada customers. As of July 2021, we are actively working on finding a repair partner for our Australian customers.
If you have a product that you'd like to get repaired, please open a repair ticket and attach a couple photos of the damaged area. If you have more than one item you would like repaired, please open a new ticket for every item.
- A repair form should be completed for every item being sent in for repair and each item needs to be communicated to our Customer Service team
- Only holes smaller than a fist are repairable.
- Garments can only contain one area of damage.
- We do our best to color match repair fabric with the repaired product, however it is not always possible given the variety of colors we offer in our line every year. Additionally, we do our best to repair printed jerseys to retain their original design intent.
- All items returned for repairs must be clean. Any item sent dirty will be returned and not repaired.
- Customers who have items that cannot be repaired due to the reasons above will be issued a crash replacement discount.
- Garments that cannot be repaired:
- Zippers are very difficult to repair and in most cases are unrepairable. However, exceptions can be made. Please note this in your repair request.
- Areas of damage on the arm of a long sleeve jersey or lower portion of tights cannot be repaired.
- Chamois pads cannot be repaired or replaced. If a chamois has started to become unstitched from bibs, this can be repaired.
- Socks cannot be repaired.
- EU/CA/AU Customers: Customers pay for shipping TO the repair center. Velocio will cover the shipping costs BACK to the customer.